Michael has delivered more than 300 presentations over the past 15 years for audiences ranging in size from intimate gatherings that included the likes of Accor CEO Gilles Pélisson, Dunkin Donuts Chairman and CEO Jon Luther, Bonneville International CEO Bruce Reese and Shangri-La CEO Giovanni Angelini, to large 2,500-person conferences organized by such organizations as Rodan+Fields, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Carlson Group (Radisson and Regent Hotels) or the National Association of REALTORS.
Here is how your organization can benefit from one of his speaking engagements:
- Improve insights – Increased global competition and the velocity of time urgently require that executives and professionals remain on top of fast-moving trends. Using an insightful exploration of events and phenomena that are shape-shifting our world, Michael contextualizes a host of data blips to greatly improve understanding today’s market dynamics.
- Champion innovation – Businesses and consumers alike demand more innovation today. Michael’s breathtaking tour of the “landscape of now” shows how innovative companies are strategically leveraging trends in food, healthcare, hospitality, lifestyle, real estate, retailing, technology and travel. This cross-disciplinary exposé of the leading edge will help spur innovation within your organization.
- Boost morale – Our challenging economy has affected morale. It is therefore critically important to keep organizations motivated and excited about the future. This is where Michael’s high-energy style combined with a natural talent for entertaining and engaging will serve to lift the morale of any audience.
Brochures and Books
Michael contextualizes his presentations using “Ubertrends” — super trends that are reshaping society in remarkable ways. By helping audiences grasp these hyper waves, Michael makes attendees more adept at decoding the future. To learn more about Michael’s speaking and trend analysis expertise, please download the following collateral or books:
- Factsheet – download a speaking factsheet, which provides a brief overview of Michael’s unique speaking talents.
- Brochure – Michael has become extremely adept at articulating the world’s growing demand for innovation, so download his Innovation Workshop brochure to read about Michael’s innovation seminars.
- Books – Michael has published two books, which you can download here: Social Engagement Marketing (PDF; 21MB) and Trendscape 2004 (PDF; 12MB).
To have Michael speak to your group, please submit your request via the contact form.